Hi there! To be perfectly honest between my studies and work there wasn’t much time for reading in 2016. Also there wasn’t that much time for blogging, but I’m hoping to change both of those things this year. Reading has long since been one of my favorite things to do and I thought by compiling a list of all the books I would like to read it would encourage me to read more. So here goes.
- White Oleander by Janet Finch
- Beloved by Toni Morrison
- Push by Sapphire
- Me talk pretty one day by David Sedaris
- World War Z by Max Brook
- The alchemist by Poalo Coelho
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The five people you meet in Heaven by Mitch Alborn
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
I’ve decided not include a synopsis as I haven’t read these books so any synopsis would come from what I’ve read on other websites.However, I am planning on posting more book reviews and book related posts so some of these may feature in future posts.